Yes! We require a $100 deposit to hold a spot at camps. The balance will be due June 30th.
Clothing / Other items
· Top – 6 t-shirts/shirts
· Bottoms – 6 skirts/shorts
· Tennis Racket(s) (labeled)
· Comfortable tennis shoes (1-2 pairs/NO running shoes…non-marking shoes required…ONLY tennis specific)
· 6-8 pairs of socks
· Casual clothes
· Sun Block/Hat and/or Visor
· Water Bottle
· Toilet/personal items, including insect repellant
· Laundry Bag
· Bath Towels
· Campers may want to bring a fan – there is no air-conditioning!
· Please bring bedding – pillow and case, sleeping bag or sheets and a light blanket.
Gonzaga Tennis Camps does not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Spokane Airport. For ground transportation, please check the airport website at www.spokaneairport.net
· Campers stay 2 per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests.
· No triples are available.
· If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so no later than 14 days before the start of camp.
· If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Campers are under constant supervision
· Day campers should be dropped off everyday (except check-in on Sunday) by 8:30am at the main entrance to The Stevens Center - 1202 N. Superior St, Spokane, WA 992202
· Pick-up time is at 4:30pm Sunday through Thursday.
· On Friday pick-up time is 12:00 pm
· A more complete schedule and map to all locations will be given to you upon check-in.
· Meals: Lunch is provided for all Day campers.
· What to bring to camp: We recommend that all Day campers bring a daily pack with the following items: racquet, water bottle, hat/visor, sunscreen, spending money, and snacks.
In case of emergency, contact:
Director DJ Gurule:
Phone: (509) 280-8427
Director Peter McDonald:
Phone: (509) 389-4413